Yesterday marks the start of the 30 days of Goddess course that I am taking and today marks the start of Faeriedaughter's One Month of Witchery. Both things which have helped provoke the whirlwind of ideas in my head and my heart. Thoughts which have yet again turned to career and such worldly matters.
I am a huge believer that there shouldn't be a mundane and a magickal world, but they are one and the same. However I am not great at moving in the two worlds at the same time. I am working on it with plans and to do lists but it is slow hard work.
Today I have been so caught in this whirlwind that I thought I should take a little time to remember what I have achieved in the few short months since I started this journey. Many of them need more work but that is not the point of this post, the inner demon of perfectionism can take today off, thank you very much!
1. Got this website up and running.
2. I have got a first draft of an e-book written.
3. I have undergone a big transformation in what I think it is possible to do with my life.
4. I have worked out how to make videos and upload them.
5. I have completed the first 1/3 of a Master's degree.
6. In the earlier part of the year, my Ladies and I completed a multi-part lengthy magical working which was the culmination of several rituals and lots of hard work. It was great stuff though!
Which is a lot of things.
I want to encourage everyone on this first harvest of the year to reap what they have sown, take five minutes to recognise some of your achievements so far this year. Then give yourself a pat on the back!